Light and Fluffy Banana Pancakes
I almost never, ever, crave sweets when I wake up. I usually dive head-first into a plateful of bacon, eggs, and avo, but I woke up in a great mood so It felt like a crime not to make banana pancakes. These are light, fluffy and the perfect start to your morning. Play some Jack Johnson and go about your day, girl!
I like to use honey instead of plain sugar or brown sugar, because it gives my pancakes that extra moisture and fluffiness.
You can add maple syrup, a spoonful of Siggi's yogurt, walnuts, chocolate chips, or even a scoop of icecream on top. I kept it simple with sliced bananas.
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup vanilla soymilk (or regular soy, milk, almond milk)
2 ripe bananas, mashed
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp cinnamon
pinch of salt
1. Mash bananas until there are no large lumps.
2. Whisk in the eggs and milk.
3. In a separate bowl, mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
4. Add your wet ingredients to your dry ingredients.
5. Heat a pan on medium heat.
6. Cook for 2 minutes on each side!
7. Top with your favorite toppings.
FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW TO GET YOUR FREE PRINTABLE WEEKLY MEAL PLANNER!